Our extensive experience in the field, enables us to negotiate labour law disputes in the most efficient way possible. We provide our services on a wide range of employment law related issues, including:
- Drafting/reviewing employment contracts, collective agreements, settlement agreements and other related documents;
- Guidance on the procedures for the termination of employment;
- Employment law aspects of M&A;
- Employment due diligence;
- Drafting/reviewing of HR policies such as staff handbooks, grievance and disciplinary procedures;
- Restrictive covenants;
- Equality at work and protection against discrimination and harassment;
- Health and safety at work;
- Employee complaints, grievances and disputes, including general employment litigation.
PASSPORT AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Our professional team provides a wide range of imigration services from Temporary Residence Permits and Employment Permits, to Permanent Residence Permits (Category F, Fast Track Procedure under Reg. 6.2) We cover all aspects of the Cyprus Investment Program, on which non–Cypriot entrepreneurs/ investors and members of their families may submit applications in accordance with the provisions of the Program, for Cyprus Passport.
The acquisition of the Cyprus Citizenship is considerably appealing to foreign nationals since Cyprus is not only a member of the European Union but also enjoys accessibility to the rest of the EU. Cyprus is a strong financial and business center, a factor which considerably contributes to the increase of foreign nationals wishing to acquire the Cyprus Citizenship.
We handle all the necessary paperwork, applications, and the steps required to make investments or purchase property in a timely and correct fashion to ensure there are no hold-ups in processing your application. Our services cover all aspects of:
- Cyprus Citizenship (Investment / Years of Stay)
- Employment Permits
- Temporary Residence Permits (Short & Long Term)
- Permanent Residence Permits
- Entry Visas
CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
Our Law Firm offers effective legal advice and representation in Court hearings, on civil and commercial litigation. Our litigation lawyers have extensive experience in the areas listed below:
- Corporate Litigation
- Recovery of debts
- Professional Negligence
- Banking litigation
- Personal injuries claims
- Family Law
- Arbitration agreements
- Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitration awards
- Pre-emptive remedies
- Disputes involving commercial and residential property
- Traffic accidents
- Tenancy claims
- Contract claims
- Sale, hiring and leasing disputes
- Insurance claims
- Employment disputes
Advice and solution is also given on probates, wills and estates, real estate law, debt recovery, banking disputes, labour, separation of assets and insurance claims in disputes.
Our law firm possesses extensive experience in aviation-related matters. The strength and depth of our aviation practice allows us to handle disputes of all sizes and complexity. We offer strong litigation and represent all segments of the aviation industry including air carriers, airport and business aviation operators, repair facilities and aircraft leasing and financing groups.
We are skilled in all types of aviation related work, whether in the context of high-value disputes, corporate transactions or commercial contracts and have the ability to deliver to our clients an incomparable capability in handling aviation claims.
Our services include:
- Registration of aviation companies
- Draft of aviation documents
- Airship exploitation agreement
- Aviation international regulations
- Airship registration
- Air transport claims
- Freight disputes
- Off-hire disputes
- Accident claims
When it comes to criminal law cases, an experienced and effective lawyer can make the difference between a fine, a suspended sentence, a home monitoring, probation and even imprisonment. Our lawyer’s team can assist you in the following matters:
- Minor Offences
- Crimes related to property
- Road traffic offences
- Money Laundering
- Regulatory Offences
We have a long and successful track record in the handling of various types of commercial transactions, ranging from share acquisitions, asset acquisitions, real estate transactions, creation of securities for debt and charges, agency relationships, joint ventures, escrow agency arrangements to confidentiality agreements.
Leading negotiations for our clients and steering transactions through to successful completion, providing continuous and strenuous professional advice and support. Our extensive experience in the field as well as our rich network of professional collaborators enables us to provide a seamless service in cross- border transactions as well as national transactions.
TAX AND INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING
Cyprus is considered an ideal base for international corporate investment due to its impressive network of 48 double tax treaties (link to Memo on Double Tax Treaties) and an attractive tax regime. Our firm provides effective tax advice and tax solutions in all aspects of private tax and commercial transactions.
The lowest corporate tax rate (12,5%) in the European Union, zero holding company tax regime, the competitive VAT rate (19%), and all the additional benefits provided by Cyprus tax law are the keys to Cyprus’ success. Our experienced team provides services related to the following matters:
- International Tax Planning and Advice
- Advising on maximizing the benefits of the network of double tax treaties signed by Cyprus with other countries
- Collective Investment Schemes
- Anti-money laundering legislation