Our accounting department takes on all assigned accounting projects whatever the complication or extent. These services can help you with all the accounting needs of a business and at the same time deliver a professional approach .Our team uses cutting-edge accounting software for recording and preparing reliable, high quality financial statements and accounting records. In this way, we deliver excellent service in a cost effective manner. We can provide the following services to your company:
- Maintenance of proper books and records by using computerized accounting software systems in a multicurrency system enabling us to prepare accounts in every major currency
- Invoicing services
- Preparation of monthly/ quarterly/ yearly accounts for management purposes
- Preparation of projected profit and loss account and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES and Intrastat Returns
- Assistance in the setting up of computerized accounting systems at client’s premises
- Training of staff in maintaining proper accounting records.
According to Cyprus’ Companies Law, all companies incorporated in the Republic of Cyprus have an annual obligation to submit to the Registrar of Companies and the Inland Revenue its audited financial statements. Our audit approach is tailored to each client’s circumstances such as, the industry sector in which they operate into, their size and operations as well as their legal status. It draws upon our technical know-how and experience on ISAs, IFRSs and legislation.
Internal Auditing is an assurance and consulting activity which adds value and improves an organization’s operations. It is designed to help an organization accomplish its strategic objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach by evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Special Purpose Audits
- We can provide the following at your request:
- Special investigations and/or consultation
- Preparation and documentation of internal procedures and processes in accordance with client needs and in accordance with regulations
- Design and implementation of internal audit programs
- Investigation of internal audit functions
- Audit the current system and highlight areas of improvement
- Preparation of internal audit reports for management use and for company internal audit committees
- Evaluation of the systems in relation of organizations’ risk exposure
- Effectiveness and efficiency of operations
- Reliability and integrity of financial and operational information
- Safeguarding of assets
- Compliance with laws, regulations, and contracts